As a Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Developer, you will be a part of our growing Technology Advisory practice working closing with the leadership and implementation teams to develop solutions for new and existing customers. The primary focus of the role will be Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (D365BC) development and upgrades, as well as playing a pivotal role in building out intellectual property for targeted industries.
- Develop or modify pages, reports, tables or custom logic in C/AL and AL languages.
- Coordinate and execute application upgrades of Dynamics NAV to Business Central on premise and Cloud environments.
- Work with customers and implementation consultants to document business and technical processes, requirements, and changes needed.
- Possibility to assist management in the preparation of project plans and estimated costs and timelines for development requests
- Installation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for on premise and hosted environments (optional)
- Bachelor’s degree or ongoing studies in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or another related field required (optional)
- Ability to speak and write English at working level.
- Beneficial is previous experience in Dynamics NAV/BC
- Quick learner.
- Team player.
- With sense of responsibility.
- Self-organized and disciplined.
Ready for interesting journey? Please Apply!