Sales Director | Full-Time
Prodware Belgium | BELGIQUE
Online since: 2023-01-17
Prodware is a leader in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) in developing enterprise management solutions and related services, with about 1,450 employees in more than 10 countries. Prodware's solutions are based on enterprise technologies from Microsoft, allowing you to build 100% integrated and high-performance management applications for customers.
We guide our customers through all stages of the digital transformation of their businesses. Backed by a solid track record in the market, we provide end-to-end technology solutions to companies of all sizes, both domestic and international.
In a world in constant evolution, we respond to the needs of our customers with high specialization and a solid commitment to innovation, which translates into the development of 100% integrated and high-quality disruptive solutions on Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics AX, NAV, and CRM, Office 365, Power BI and accelerated and continuous development in the cloud, Azure.
Sales director Prodware
Prodware Belgium seeks an experienced, highly motivated Business Development Director/Sales Director.
The main role of the Business Development Director/Sales Director is to achieve the overall sales target, encourage autonomy and thinks outside the box .
The Sales Director will develop and maintain trusted relationships with senior-level decision-makers and key buyers. Flexible working and working hybrid is possible, your in charge of your agenda.
· Reporting to General Manager
· By living the “Prodware Values”, create a positive culture, train and mentor staff, motivate all team members so they perform efficiently and create an energizing environment
· As a Sales Director you provide superior customer service, you lead by example, and as a coach you
lift your team to a higher level.
· As a Sales director you create and find the balance between business and customer relationship
· Monitor compliance with the company’s laws & regulations for employees
· Performance management review and validation of processes & tools
· Intermediary between leadership, team members and customers
· Write up plans, delegate tasks, provide feedback, work through problems, and listen to your team members
· Develop, implement and manage sales forecasting activities, targets, sectors, markets, territories and set performance goals to achieve 2023 objectives
· Develop, implement and manage the marketing strategy / value propositions
· Plan, implement and manage marketing and lead generation campaigns and measure results
· Review and analyze sales performance against plans to determine effectiveness
· Manage and give direction to the marketing and sales departments/team
· Coordinate liaison between sales and other departments / business lines
· Manage & maintain Microsoft and other strategic alliances / partnerships
· As a coach, you ensure your team accelerates in:
• Generating and managing new leads by calling, referrals, events, emails, networking, and more.
• Develop and deliver sales presentations; Understand and clearly articulate our value proposition.
• Building an achievable pipeline with the given targets
• Building a relationship with Prospects and Clients
• Acquire a thorough understanding of key prospect and customer needs and requirements
• Manage the proposal development process in coordination with the delivery teams and maintain the time-lines for the proposal
• Maintain the Business Development databases
· Responsible for qualifying prospects, understanding pain areas, and managing the sales process to closure.
· Develop trust relationships with prospects and customers (mid to large commercial enterprise accounts)
· Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
· Remain knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies.
Skill and experience
· Prior Requirements of a minimum of 5 years of ERP CRM Selling Experience, both license, and services.
· Proven negotiation skills and the ability to persuade and influence decision-makers and executives. Effective at presenting to executive management, i.e., C-Level
· Preferable having sales experience in MS Dynamics FO, CRM, Power platform
knowledge in Microsoft 365 or Azure platform is a plus.
· Preferable to have Solution Selling experience.
· Should have Knowledge of Competitor’s ERP products, High-level product features, and pricing.
· A Hunter mentality, with the urge to persuade others of the opportunities Prodware can offer.
· Proven track record in working with Integrators/Partners and good mid to senior enterprise accounts in Belgium
· Language proficiency to support customers in Dutch, French, and English
· Act as a coach and a mentor
· Recruiting, vetting, and training all new commercial staff.
· Enabling each employee to realize his or her own potential and advance within the organization.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, client executives, managers, and subject matter experts
· C-Level commercial project sponsor
· Innovative communicator with the power of persuasion and the intelligence to recognize opportunities
· Making the difference in the company gives you energy.
Attractive salary with commissions, dkv insurance, pension insurance and company car.
Please contact: Muriel Borremans on +32 490 45 51 03 or via our email firstname.lastname@example.org